Dark circles under the eyes are not just the pigmentation but it can have different causes:
This problem can affect almost any age group from teenagers to elderly.
It can be seen in teenagers due to lack of sleep and excessive use of electronic gadgets like tablets, smartphones and television.
Under eye circles are also be seen in young adults due to stress, lack of proper diet and altered sleep cycles
It is seen in elderly people because of the sagging under eye skin and due to collagen breakdown due to ageing.Is there any gender predilection for this condition?
Under eye circles are not gender dependent, perhaps typically seen above 16 years of age. Regardless of gender, having thin skin below the eyes can make the pigment stand out more prominently and this is one of the reasons for its increased occurrence.
The skin just below the eyes is comparatively thinner and that is why extremely delicate. So a good hydration and some home remedies definitely help in curing under eye circle:
Other products like rose water, whole milk, almond oil etc. are also helpful in treating under eye circles.
We advice you to consult a dermatologist before doing anything.
Satya Skin Clinic has a variety of suggestions and treatments to offer for dark circles. We have been treating under eye circle patients for almost two decades now with a very high satisfaction rate. It is usually a combination of lifestyle changes, medicines and some procedural treatment in most of the cases. Every treatment plan is tailored according to individual patient’s needs. Some of the treatments are mentioned here:-
1. Yoga and meditation – Yoga and meditation work wonders to relieve stress and refresh the body. It relaxes you and gives absolute peace of mind. When stress is relieved, the dark circles under the eyes respond and fade out.
2. Medications – The medicines are given after finding the cause of your dark circles. These may include vitamin & iron supplement and anti-oxidants orally. For local application, creams with active ingredients which lighten pigment and make the skin firm, are prescribed.
3. Peels: In mild cases, peels give a good result as they have a skin rejuvenating and firming effect. Usually we use yellow peel, phenol peel, mandelic peel or sometimes glycolic peel in the indication, depending upon the case.
4. Scarlite™ Laser: Scarlite™ involves the usage of fractional laser beams which are divided into treatment zones targeting a single fraction of skin at a time. Ablative treatments focus on the epidermis but fractional laser works on both the dermis and the epidermis to stimulate dermal collagen and reduce hyperpigmentation. Intensive treatment to this delicate area of the face is most effectively executed by the Scarlite™ laser. This treatment eventually helps the skin by increasing the amount of collagen and also improves blood circulation.
5. Under eye PRP: One of the most effective non-surgical treatments ever developed is the under-eye PRP. Platelet rich plasma has the capacity to create new cells, firm the skin, smooth skin texture and eliminate hyperpigmentation – hence, its usage for obliteration of dark circles under the eye.
All the above mentioned treatments are very beneficial and it is done according to the need of the patient. Sometimes the treatments can be combined together to give best results to the patients.
Outstanding doctor with a team to match. From the first consultation itself doctor and his team puts you at ease, no dramatic promises made, but every promise delivered. Doctor is calm, composed and confident at all times, ready to answer every question, and does his job with diligence, complete dedication and skill. I recommend this clinic to all those who want 100 per cent results.
It was nice meeting with staff and specially the doctor.he given us a full detailed that how your hair fall and what is the possibility to gain back if not then the last option hair transplant .He will clear all the douts that we have and also tell us the possibility .but my donor area was not also good .so for that they have to take it from beard. Anyways happy to meet with the doctor but the price they charging is quiet expensive and more as a compared to the doctor that I met in Mumbai. So before consulting any one always meet at least 2-4 doctor.
I had a great experience here at satya skin and hair transplant clinic, the staff was amazing and very helpful. They made me so comfortable. Everyone was so nice and professional. If you are looking for a good hair transplant clinic, then this is the place for you. You can’t go wrong.