Everyone is accustomed and familiar with aging. Though not well-defined the aging refers to the biological changes that a human being undergoes with the passage of time. It is considered as one of the most complex of biological processes and is broadly defined as a progressive senescence occurring in human beings leading to their mortality.
There is creation of non functional cells which lead to rapid deterioration of the body. What make matters worse are these non-operative cells which interfere with the functions of normal cell growth.
The aging process is particularly and first visible on our skin which becomes thinner as we grow older.
It depends upon the treatment modality, that how frequently it should be taken. Like PRP should be once in 6 months.
Laser photo facial can be repeated after 2- 3weeks
Botox should be repeated in every 8- 9 months
Free radical damage is accelerated due to mutations occurring in the DNA. The free radical theory of aging particularly applies more to skin cells because these unstable molecules make damaging holes in the collagen fibres in the dermis which provide structural support to the skin. The collagen becomes weak due to which the skin collapses and develops wrinkles.
Combating wrinkles over the years, many innovative methods have evolved to combat aging and wrinkling.
1. E Light Laser- The e Light laser treatment is a complete and aesthetic solution for a clear, smooth and fresh skin. It is most helpful in skin conditions such as sun damaged pores, discoloration of the skin, dullness of the skin, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Satya Skin Hair Clinic essentially advises e Light Laser treatments for individuals who lead a fast-paced lifestyle and seldom has time for recovery. The treatment is done in about 30 minutes. A thin layer of topical gel is applied to the treatment area and powerful light pulses penetrate the epidermis constricting blood vessels and stimulating the production of collagen.
2. PRP therapy (Platelet rich plasma)– The PRP therapy is highly effective in the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines such as crow’s feet. PRP improves skin texture, skin tone and rejuvenates the appearance of the skin, thus defying aging factors. PRP is a blood plasma component which contains concentrated platelets. The condensed levels of platelets in the PRP are about 8 times more than the normal levels of platelet. PRP therapy is considered as one of the safest therapies because it uses your own body resources and the body’s natural growth factors to influence repair of tissues. Blood is drawn from your body under controlled clinical conditions for PRP. In a sterile tube, it undergoes centrifugation, a process which enables the separation of the plasma, red blood cells and white blood cells. The result is a high concentration of platelets which is injected into the treatment areas of the skin.
After application of topical anaesthesia to numb the area, the derma roller is run on the skin in rhythmic strokes. The derma roller consists of about 192 tiny needles that perforate the epidermis and the dermis causing micro-wounds. These stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. After this, the PRP is injected into specific target areas of the eyes and smile lines of the mouth. The derma roller may be applied once again to ascertain equal penetration of the PRP. The rest of the PRP is gently applied onto the face and allowed to remain there for some time. The dormant stem cells in the face are activated through PRP which invigorate the skin and allow the regeneration of cells, blood vessels and aid in the production of collagen.
3. Botox– Botox or botulinum toxin type A comes from the bacterium clostridium botulinum and is a neurotoxin which is medically used to treat muscular conditions. The drug is extremely useful in the treatment of facial wrinkles, severing sweating in the underarm & palms and other neurological conditions. When we repeatedly use our facial muscles, it can cause wrinkles due to the aging and reduces in the production of collagen and elastin. Botox is a muscle relaxant injection used to soften wrinkle lines, frown lines and crow’s feet. When the solution is injected into the treatment areas, it arrests the movement of the muscles and prevents creasing, making the face appear free of wrinkles. Botox can also be administered in combination with dermal fillers. Botox is a safe and effective non-invasive treatment with effects lasting for at least 6 to 8 months.
4. Dermal Fillers–Dermal fillers are solutions that are injected in the skin to fill wrinkles, plump-up lips and provide volume to the cheeks. Dermal fillers require a lot of precision when applied due to its ability to work under a specific medium or deep wrinkle. Some categories of dermal fillers are:
5. Non-surgical facelift– Non-surgical facelifts are one of the best alternatives to facelift surgery. They are painless and involve minimal or no downtime. Satya Skin Hair Clinic effectively uses non ablative RF or radio frequency energy which tightens and rejuvenates the skin. A powerful laser light is passed to the skin which creates a cellular response in the collagen. Through the medium of water and collagen light energy is absorbed into the skin leading to a thermal effect which in turn generates an opportunity for cellular mediators to be activated and hence proves to be a very effective anti aging treatment.
6. E Rayz Laser-Satya Skin Hair Clinic uses the latest equipment and innovative technology to combat wrinkling. The e Rayz Laser is a modification of the traditional face mask. It uses contemporary LED light therapy for rejuvenating the skin with the help of photons. The technology is effective in breaking down melanin and reducing pigmentation, increases blood flow and improves skin hydration and reduces fine lines and wrinkles effectively.
7. Thread lift– A thread lift is an extremely effective alternative to surgery and is less invasive and can be performed without anaesthesia to combat aging. Tiny incisions are made in the treatment areas where a fine needle attached to a thread is inserted. These threads attach themselves to the tissue of the skin and are gently pulled back to produce a lift. The procedure is virtually painless and takes just a few minutes to complete. This treatment gives you instant tightening of the skin combats fine lines and wrinkle lines and leaves you looking much younger.
Satya is the Best Hair Transplant clinic in Delhi with all Modern facilities.
You cannot copy content of this page